Minibow Gang

Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 12:01am | IP Logged Quote filthyrich

thats what she said...

kyroguy
Minibow Gang
Minibow Gang
Famous

Posted: 24 Apr 2009 at 7:59pm | IP Logged Quote kyroguy

I have heard you are a legend out there on the west coast. They call you 12 inches of pain. That's when you thrust three times then punch them in the face. Ha. How you coming on sending my box back? I don't want to have to call some of my west coast connections to have to pay you a little visit!

The Ultimate Minibow Update Experiment!
Back to Top View kyroguy's Profile Search for other posts by kyroguy Visit kyroguy's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

filthyrich
Minibow Gang
Minibow Gang

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged Quote filthyrich

may 29 update video

light looks blue cuz i shot the tank while it was still really sunny out ! enjoy leave a few comments!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_448YwdR_A&feature=channel_page

kyroguy
Minibow Gang
Minibow Gang
Famous

Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 8:26pm | IP Logged Quote kyroguy

Uhh, adding comments has been disabled for that video. Here is what I would have said.

"Your video sucks, but the soundtrack is good. Don't you still have my box?"

Ha, hope all is well in the gaming world and out on the coast!   

Back to Top View kyroguy's Profile Search for other posts by kyroguy Visit kyroguy's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

filthyrich
Minibow Gang
Minibow Gang

Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 11:20pm | IP Logged Quote filthyrich

try again mr kyro... and dont worry i havent forgot about what youve done for me in the past... ill make sure that you will "get yours"

kyroguy
Minibow Gang
Minibow Gang
Famous

Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged Quote kyroguy

Ha. Sorry I haven't been on the computer recently. I have been too busy out hustling the streets. I have been letting the tank kind of do its own thing. Growing some pretty big frags. Anyway, hit me up sometime on the im.

filthyrich
Minibow Gang
Minibow Gang

Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged Quote filthyrich

KYro!!

I got a frag of that Neon Green SPS with your name on it.

im going to vegas, then holland but ill try to get it glued before hand.

I can also grab a buncha GSP, White,blue,purple xenia from my tank.

Check out my most recent vid if there is anything of interest to you! Also your gonna have to teach me how to ghetto rig a new box for you. I still have your mug, but i live in california , and sometimes the mailmen take too many weed naps so i worry about the frags getting to you on time. Hit me up on YM.

filthyrich
Minibow Gang
Minibow Gang

Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged Quote filthyrich

TRANSFORMERS CORALS IN DISGUISE

kyroguy
Minibow Gang
Minibow Gang
Famous

Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 6:53pm | IP Logged Quote kyroguy

Filling out nicely. Spare some?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version